Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Harry Potter-Section 7-Post B

I am writing a letter to Severus Snape, and I will be commenting about probably the most stunning twist in final section of the book that involved him.
Dear Severus Snape,
There are many things I would like to say to you many of them are questions and the rest of them are praise for your brave actions. Some questions though are how? How did you maintain your true allegiance to Dumbledore and the Order of the Phoenix and more impressively keep it from Lord Voldemort. How did you fool all those people, and how could you turn every good witch and wizard against you even though you were on their side? I must say bravo Snape. It takes true guts to be a double spy and even then, rise through Voldemort’s ranks by killing Dumbledore even though he planned it. Although I know why you did it, out of love for Lily Potter, which makes me wonder why you were in Slytherin… But anyways the ending was truly spectacular even though you died and weren’t around to see it. Oh well, best wishes!
Sincerely,
Tommy Tyson

No comments: